Specially Trained in Hair Restoration Procedures.
- Stop any topical medicine/Spray like Minoxidil two weeks prior to the procedure.
- No Smoking, Vitamin-E, Aspirin/Disprin four days prior to the procedure.
- No Alcohol, Four days before and after the procedure.
- If your hair are white, dye them black one day prior to the procedure.
- Do shampoo on the night before surgery and in the morning of surgery with nizral shampoo and betadine lotion . Do not apply oil
- Do have a light breakfast in the morning on the day of procedure.
- You should wear a open shirt with no inner vest on the day of procedure and ten days thereafter.
- You are advised to undergo the following investigations prior to the procedure : CBC with ESR, BT, CT, PT, APTT, Blood Sugar, KFT, LFT, HbsAg, HIV-I & II, Lipid Profile, CxRPA, ECG.
- You should be accompanied by someone to drive you back after the procedure.
Copyright © 2015, All Right Reserved.