Specially Trained in Hair Restoration Procedures.
- Sleep straight/upright on the day of the procedure with the head end elevated on the pillows for the next five days. Use Actifed sheet on the pillow in the night time for sleep.
- Remove the dressing on the recipient/grafted area on the day of procedure itself after reaching home. You can spray it with Normal Saline Solution for easy removal.
- Remove the back bandage in the morning after the procedure i.e. the day immediately after the procedure. Apply T-Bact ointment on the donor area.
- Don't touch the graft with hand for 10 days.
- No Exercise/Gym for 10 days.
- No Alcohol/Smoking for 10 days.
- No topical medicine/spray for 15 days post procedure.
- Don't come under the direct shower for 15 days post procedure.
- Spray transplanted area with Normal Saline every 15 to 30 minutes for the first 24 hours after the transplant. After 24 hours spray with Normal Saline every 1½ to 2 hours. This should be done for the next 2 days.
- Wash the scalp on third day after the surgery. "Take a mild shampoo in the mug and mix shampoo with water." Make a froth and dab this solution gently on the grafted area. Later wash it with water preferably RO water. Don't rub hard on the grafted area for 10 days.
- Take precautions getting in & out of car so that the grafted part does not hit the roof especially for the first 2 to 3 days lest you damage the newly grafted hair. Avoid low height doors.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the scalp.
- For the first two days wear a surgical cap when you are outdoors but the scalp can be left open at home.
- Wear a trucker's cap/Hat after the third day of procedure. Cap/Hat should be such so that it should not press on the grafted area.
- Hair can be dyed four weeks after the transplant.
- No self driving after the procedure.
- You can resume your normal activities/office work from the next day.
Copyright © 2015, All Right Reserved.